Sevillian Sweet BunKooking
The wonderful part about Sevillian Sweet Bun is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Sevillian Sweet Bun is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 100 grams sourdough starter (@ 100% hydration)
- 250 grams bread flour
- 200 grams all-purpose flour
- 225 grams water
- 10 grams fresh yeast
- 10 grams salt
- raclette (optional)
- 1Mix the sourdough starter with bread flour and water.
- 2Do not knead and let rest for about 45 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients. Knead well.
- 4Roll out dough with a rolling pin, flip dough, turn 90°, roll out dough and flip again.
- 5Repeat steps about 10 times, leaving 5 minute intervals between every 3 stretches.
- 6Shape dough into a ball and place in a bowl.
- 7Cover with a cotton cloth and let rise for 45 minutes.
- 8Divide into portions for rolls. Stretch dough and roll up carefully, sealing ends.
- 9Tip: If desired, add filling, such as raclette cheese, before rolling.
- 10Let rest for 45 minutes.
- 11Cut rolls.
- 12Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at high heat and steam.
- 13Adjust oven temperature to 200°C (approximately 400°F) and bake for 10 additional minutes.
- 14Remove rolls from the oven and cool on a rack.