Servings: 5 - Bake time: 20 minutes
- low-fat milk (19cl.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- olive oil (4cl.)
- 370 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 yeast (sachet, roughly 15gr.)
- red pepper sauce with caramelized onions (Candied-onions Poivronade)
- tuna-based sauce (tuna-based sauce)
- Warm the milk in a bowl and add yeast. Mix and let stand for a few minutes.
- In the bowl of your food processor, put all the ingredients for the dough. Add the milk and yeast minsture. Install the kneading blade and let mix for a few minutes.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and divide it into 5 equal dough balls.
- Roll out each ball with a rolling pin to obtain very fine dough.
- Generously spread each rolled-out dough ball with either Poivronade or Thoïonade. Roll the dough balls in order to obtain small sausage-shaped pieces of dough.
- Place sausage-shaped dough pieces on parchment paper. Let it rise for at least 1 hour away from wind and covered with a clean cloth.
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the buns cool down. Serve cut into slices (for example as an aperitif).