Have all your ingredients ready ahead of time and dinner is ready in a snap. Serve over steamed rice and have some hot green tea.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 green onions (finely diced, including tops)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli (cut into bite-size pieces, about 7 cups)
- 2 tablespoons pimentos (sliced, drained)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (lightly toasted)
- In small bowl, combine chicken broth, cornstarch and soy sauce; blend well. Stir in green onions, set aside.
- Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter into bite-sized pieces. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove pork; keep warm. Add broccoli and broth mixture to wok. Cover and simmer over low heat 8 minutes. Add cooked pork and pimiento; cook just until mixture is hot, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve immediately.