Sometimes you need a decadent dessert that is rich and flavorful. This recipe for Sesame Nougatine Ganache Squares combines creamy ingredients like chocolate, and butter with honey and sesame seeds for a powerful punch to your palate. If you want to try a dessert that will tantalize your taste buds and melt your stress away, then try these sweet treats. Be sure to bring a couple batches to the next holiday party, special occasion or celebration so you can show off your culinary skills and give them something to smile about.
- 105 grams cream
- 120 grams chocolate
- 15 grams honey
- 15 grams butter (soft)
- 80 grams sesame seeds
- 45 grams honey
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- Heat the cream and honey and gradually pour it over the chocolate 1/3 at a time. Add the butter and stir. Place the ganache in a flexible mold that is 2 cm deep and let it cool to room temperature for at least 2 hours and then store in the freezer overnight. Take the ganache out of the freezer at the last moment (i.e. when your nougatine and melted tempered chocolate are ready). Cut into cubes as you go so it does not heat up too quickly.
- Preheat the oven to 320F.
- Roast the sesame seeds for 8-10 minutes in the oven, taking care that they don't burn.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the honey, gradually stir in the sugar. When the temperature reaches 320 ° F, you can add the sesame seeds. Put the nougatine directly on a silicon sheet, cover with a second silicon sheet and quickly spread as thinly as possible with a rolling pin. Remove the top sheet and cut the still soft nougatine into squares.
- Temper the chocolate.
- Drop a still-frozen chocolate ganache square into the tempered chocolate. Shake to remove excess chocolate . Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a silicon sheet. While the chocolate is still soft, top each square with a nougatine square. Allow to harden at room temperature.