This is often the case when the kids get out of a long day of school and on the hunt for something to eat. This Sesame Breadsticks recipe is the perfect ticket to keep your kids eating healthy but giving them the flavor they are looking for. Let us know about your experience cooking this Sesame Breadsticks recipe in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 150 milliliters warm water
- In a bowl, pour the flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Stir, and add the sesame seeds.
- Pour the water in the center, and mix with your hands to make a smooth paste.
- If the dough is too dry, add a little bit of water (it depends on the flour).
- On a floured surface, knead your dough to make it more flexible.
- Place in a clean bowl, cover with a moist cloth, and let it rise for about 45 minutes until double in volume.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the dough on a floured surface, and press it with the palm of your hand to expel any air.
- Make a ball with the dough.
- Divide into 4 balls, and then divide each quarter into 8 balls.
- Roll out each ball to a 15 centimeter long dough sausage.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in oven, and turn over after 20 minutes of baking.
- Bake for a total of 30 minutes, until crispy and golden.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
|Calories35Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.