If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Semolina and Baby Vegetables Flavored with Honey and 4 Spices. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onions
- 1 bag semolina
- 1 teaspoon quatre épices
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic vinegar
- olive oil
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into cubes.
- Mince the onion.
- In a wok, heat a little bit of olive oil and add the vegetables at high heat.
- While the vegetables are being cooked, prepare the semolina.
- When the vegetables are golden brown, lower the temperature.
- Add the spices, honey and vinegar and mix it well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking at low temperature.
- The dish should be syrupy.
- Add semolina.
- Mix well and serve hot.