This recipe for Semifreddo Tiramisu is decadent, hearty, and bursting with flavor. There are 12 servings in this dessert that takes 50 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include eggs, sugar, cream, mascarpone, marsala wine, tiramisu cookies, cold espresso, and cocoa. If you are having a party, special occasion, celebration, or big family dinner, this dessert is perfect for a large group. Everyone will love the flavors and texture of this delicious dessert.
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 250 milliliters cream
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 100 milliliters marsala wine
- 12 cookies (tiramisu)
- 150 milliliters espresso (cold)
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and half the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- In a second bowl whisk the cream to make it lighter.
- In a third bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
- In a forth bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese with the Marsala, gently stir in yolk mixture, then the cream, and then the egg whites.
- In a soft cake mold (or cake pan covered with a plastic wrap), pour in a layer of the cream mixture, and level the surface with a spatula.
- Dip the biscuits quickly in the coffee and place 6 of them on the cream.
- Cover with cream, and then another layer of biscuits. Finish with a layer of cream.
- Store in freezer for 3 to 4 hours minimum.
- Remove from the freezer, unmold onto a serving dish.
- Dust with cocoa and serve 20 minutes after removing from the freezer for a good consistency.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.