This recipe offers a cheese sauce is both gooey and tangy. Kids of all ages will enjoy the fries while the adults will crave the pan seared pork. A great idea for a main dish at any dinner party.
- 3 potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 125 milliliters heavy cream
- 50 grams cheese
- ground black pepper
- 2 acorn
- Fry the potatoes in vegetable oil for a couple of minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes on paper towel and allow them to cool.
- Put the potatoes back into the oil for a few minutes until golden brown. Drain again and set aside.
- Place the cream in a saucepan heated on low heat. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Pan-sear the pork for about 8 minutes on each side. Plate the pork and pour the sauce on top. Accompany the dish with the potatoes.
Edie A. 29 May 2015
This is an absolutely delicious dish. My husband adored the pork served with the cheese sauce and my kids adored the fries. I will be making this one again!