“Secreto Iberico” with Tresviso Cheese Sauce and Perfect FriesRecetas del Señor Señor
This recipe offers a cheese sauce is both gooey and tangy. Kids of all ages will enjoy the fries while the adults will crave the pan seared pork. A great idea for a main dish at any dinner party.
- 3 potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 125 milliliters heavy cream
- 50 grams cheese
- ground black pepper
- 2 acorn
- 1Fry the potatoes in vegetable oil for a couple of minutes until tender.
- 2Drain the potatoes on paper towel and allow them to cool.
- 3Put the potatoes back into the oil for a few minutes until golden brown. Drain again and set aside.
- 4Place the cream in a saucepan heated on low heat. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
- 5Pan-sear the pork for about 8 minutes on each side. Plate the pork and pour the sauce on top. Accompany the dish with the potatoes.