- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat brown sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg and vanilla 2 minutes. Gradually beat in oat mixture until blended. Stir in raisins. On prepared baking sheets, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls, 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. On wire rack, cool 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
nancy s. 26 Mar 2018
These are delicious. Very soft and moist. When I read the ingredients and it had mayonnaise in it it had to be good( I make a mayonnaise cake that is very moist). Thank you for the recipe.