- 3/4 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned, ground in a food processor or blender until very fine)
- 1 cup all purpose flour (spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened but still cool)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup pecans (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories320Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Steve 23 May
Amazing can’t stop eating them. I subbed out he walnuts for sunflower seeds due to an allergy but these are so good!
McMaster Sanecchiaro 25 Apr
I used granola and walnuts instead of oats and pecans. And added extra chocolate chips. They came out good. I wasn't a fan of rotating the cookies, so next time I will see if it makes a difference or not.
Judy M. 11 Mar
they taste good, just a bit too dry, i might put more butter next time.
Erin P. 13 Feb
Amazing! I use mini chocolate chips
Mitzi 20 Nov 2017
I followed the recipe exactly and the cookies turned out great! The texture had just the right amount of crispness yet chewy in the middle.
Hema 5 Nov 2017
Kids loved it soft in the middle and delicious
Veronica Aguas 9 Oct 2017
This is our new favorite cookie recipe. The adjustments are the baking time and moving between the racks; we do not prefer a crunchy cookie so I leave them to bake at the lower rack.
courtney 27 Aug 2017
Love it 10/10 would recommend
Sarah L. 19 Aug 2017
Followed the directions but didn't have pecans. They were really good without them, but I could tell they would work really well if I had them. Next time! Husband approved. ;-)
Luke MacLean 23 Jul 2017
👍👍👍 Very Nice! 👍👍👍
Shavon A. 1 Oct 2016
Love them😍 I made them as is and jst completely fell in love with this cookie I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great cookie recipe. My kids and hubby love them too🤗👍🏼
K&R Y. 21 Mar 2016
This is now our favorite cookie recipe! I leave out the nuts and make one batch with chocolate chips and one with raisins to keep the kids happy. They are a hit!