It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Seasoned Chicken Salad recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Seasoned Chicken Salad is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating! Happy Cooking
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mustard (powdered)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (arbol, or red pepper flakes)
- 2 chicken breast halves (skinless and deboned, cut into strips)
- 10 lettuce leaves (assorted, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1/8 onion (cut into thin half-moon slices)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced (into thin strips)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, paprika, cumin, and chili flakes. Cover the chicken in this mixture and marinate.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients until the vinaigrette is smooth.
- To plate, add the lettuce, carrot, onion, bell pepper, and tomato. Pour the dressing over and toss. Add the chicken on top and serve.
|Calories440Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.