- 8 ounces wheat (whole, or regular small shell pasta)
- 5 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 8 ounces shrimp (cooked small, 1-1/2 cups)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mustard, parsley, dill, lemon juice and pepper. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill, if desired.