Mediterranean flavors stand out in this bold and healthy recipe. A simple salsa made of green olives, preserved lemons, and cilantro tops perfectly seared steak for a light and satisfying meal. If you have leftovers, this dish will make a great topp…
ng for salads or a bowl of grains. Make this one in the summer when you can cook the steak on the grill and enjoy this refreshing dish al fresco.
- preserved lemon (Salted)
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- olive oil
- Espelette pepper
- 2 flank steaks
- Cut the preserved lemon in half and remove the pulp. Cut the lemon skin into small cubes.
- Dice the tomato and add to the lemon.
- Coarsely chop the olives and add them to the previous mixture.