Seafood and Vegetable PaellaReceitas Da Felicidade!
Paella is a classic Spanish dish that makes for a stunning and delicious meal. This is a great dish to serve when you are entertaining as it makes a great centerpiece in the table and is easily duplicated to serve a crowd. This recipe comes together in about 50 minutes for a flavor-packed and impressive meal. A combination of vegetables make this recipe filling and flavorful, complementing the shimp perfectly.
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 package rice
- 400 grams shrimp (cooked)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled and sliced)
- 350 grams rice (paella rice, if available)
- 1 liter seafood stock
- 100 grams green beans
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 120 grams peas
- 1 red pepper (cut in strips)
- turmeric (to taste)
- 1Heat a touch of olive oil in a medium saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- 2Add the vegetables and saute them lightly.
- 3Then add the rice and let it brown slightly, stirring it in with the vegetables.
- 4Add the seafood broth, a pinch of salt, saffron, and turmeric and stir well. Cover and cook over high heat.
- 5Add the cooked shrimp and another pinch of salt to taste. Bring it to a boil and then lower the heat.
- 6Let it simmer for another 20 minutes.
- 7Remove it from the heat and allow it to sit for a few minutes, covered.
- 8Serve garnished with extra shrimp and the sliced hard boiled eggs.
PER SERVING *
|Calories400Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.