Seafood Risotto Saffron With Lemon Grass SauceFOODISTA
- 1 box risotto (pre-packaged, Ponto Saffron, I like to use the brand: GALLO)
- 250 grams frozen mixed seafood
- 300 grams sole fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tomato (cheery)
- 2 pieces lemon rind (sliced)
- 6 shallots
- 1/2 head garlic
- 1 stalk lemon grass (serai)
- 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cube chicken stock (bullion)
- Preparation for sauce: Dice lemon grass, sliced shallots and garlic and pound till very fine in pastel and mortar. Add oyster sauce, chicken stock bullion and sugar and mix well. Scoop up 1 table spoon to marinate the sole fillet for about 15 mins. Heat sauce pan with oil and add balance of mixture and sauté till fragrant. Turn off heat. Side the pan aside.
- Preparation of the Rissoto Ponto Saffron: Just follow the instructions on the box. Have the risotto cooked and set aside.
- Preparation of the Sole fillet and seafood: Cut Sole into 1 in by 2 ins and 2 cm thick pieces. Brush small amount of butter on frying pan and brown each side about 3 mins a side and put them aside on a plate. Heat olive oil and add lemon grass sauce, add mixed seafood and stir fry for 3 mins. Add in cooked risotto and mix well. Finally add the cooked sole fillet and transfer to serving plate and decorate the plate with cherry tomato and lemon rind. I serve this with a bowl of mints leave and egg soup and freshly baked baguettes.
|Calories250Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.