Seafood RiceReceitas Da Felicidade!
Stir-fry is probably one of the easiest ways to quickly incorporate more vegetables in your diet. This fun dish gives you a healthy dose of lean protein through its tuna and crab content, and takes care of your veggie and carbohydrate intake, all in one meal! Not to mention, this well-balanced dish is swarming with the great flavors of garlic and onion. The bay leaves give the mixture a unique taste and fragrance reminiscent of a Meditteranean cuisine. Add rosemary for a bold taste that will compliment the flavors of this seafood recipe.
- 1 deciliter olive oil
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tomatoes (ripe, chopped)
- 300 grams peas
- 2 carrots (medium)
- green beans (to taste)
- 1 zucchini
- salt (to taste)
- water (to taste)
- 300 grams rice
- 1 can tuna
- crab sticks (chopped)
- 1Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add onion, garlic, and bay leaf.
- 2Cook until onion is translucent, then add the chopped tomatoes.
- 3After a few minutes, add the peas, carrots, green beans, and zucchini.
- 4Season with salt
- 5Cover the pot, and simmer for ten minutes.
- 6Add the water, and bring to a boil. Add the rice, and cook until the liquid is substantially absorbed.
- 7A few minutes before turning off the heat, add the tuna and the crab sticks.
- 8Serve immediately with tomato slices sprinkled with Peninsular fig vinegar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.