- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (thick sweet soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red chili pepper (long, thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces large shrimp (peeled, deveined and chopped coarsely)
- 4 ounces fish fillets (chopped coarsely)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 12 sea scallops
- 1 egg white (beaten)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (loosely packed)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- For the sesame dressing, mix the kecap manis, vinegar, 2 tsp of the sesame oil and chili pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Process the shrimp, fish, garlic, ginger and remaining 1 tsp sesame oil in a food processor until almost smooth. Place a heaping teaspoon of the shrimp mixture in the center of 12 wonton wrappers. Press a scallop on top of the filling. Lightly brush wonton edges with the egg white. Place another wrapper on top, pressing edges firmly to seal.
- Using the blunt edge of a 2 inch round cookie cutter, gently press around the filling to seal. Use a 3 inch round cookie cutter to cut the wontons into rounds. Discard excess wonton wrapper. Transfer to tray lined with a tea towel.
- Cook the ravioli in 2 batches in a large saucepan of simmering, well-salted water. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 mins or until seafood is just cooked through. Remove the ravioli with a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- Divide the ravioli among serving plates and drizzle with sesame dressing. Top with cilantro leaves and green onions.
|Calories650Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.