Seafood PaellaReceitas Da Felicidade!
What? 340 Calories? That's nothing! You won't believe how delicious this recipe can be for only 340 calories. It is incredible. You make this Seafood Paella recipe you nightly dinner when you taste it. Let us know your thoughts on this Seafood Paella recipe by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. Yum! Can't wait to hear about your night with Seafood Paella.
- 500 grams cod (shredded and soaked)
- 1 onions (chopped)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 2 large garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled)
- 200 grams peas
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 100 grams white rice
- 5 pieces imitation crab meat (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning mix
- salt (to taste)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- parsley (chopped)
- 1Place the cod in boiling water and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- 2Remove and set aside the water, but do not cool it.
- 3In a frying pan, preferably a large iron skillet suitable for paella, saute the onions in a touch of olive oil until slightly brown.
- 4Then add the garlic and saute for a little while more.
- 5Add the cod and stir in well with the onions and garlic to mix the flavors.
- 6While the cod, onion, and garlic is cooking, hard boil the eggs in a separate pot and set aside.
- 7Add the peas and red pepper to the cod saute and stir.
- 8Add the rice, browning it a bit and stirring well so that it soaks up the flavors of the dish.
- 9Slowly add water to the mix until it is entirely absorbed and the rice is well cooked.
- 10Stir in the crab meat and seasonings. Cover the pan to allow the dish to cook for a few minutes before removing it from the heat.
- 11Serve with slices of hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and parsley to garnish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.