What? 340 Calories? That's nothing! You won't believe how delicious this recipe can be for only 340 calories. It is incredible. You make this Seafood Paella recipe you nightly dinner when you taste it. Let us know your thoughts on this Seafood Paella recipe by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. Yum! Can't wait to hear about your night with Seafood Paella.
- 500 grams cod (shredded and soaked)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 2 large garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled)
- 200 grams peas
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 100 grams white rice
- 5 pieces imitation crab meat (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- salt (to taste)
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- parsley (chopped)
- Place the cod in boiling water and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove and set aside the water, but do not cool it.
- In a frying pan, preferably a large iron skillet suitable for paella, saute the onions in a touch of olive oil until slightly brown.
- Then add the garlic and saute for a little while more.
- Add the cod and stir in well with the onions and garlic to mix the flavors.
- While the cod, onion, and garlic is cooking, hard boil the eggs in a separate pot and set aside.
- Add the peas and red pepper to the cod saute and stir.
- Add the rice, browning it a bit and stirring well so that it soaks up the flavors of the dish.
- Slowly add water to the mix until it is entirely absorbed and the rice is well cooked.
- Stir in the crab meat and seasonings. Cover the pan to allow the dish to cook for a few minutes before removing it from the heat.
- Serve with slices of hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and parsley to garnish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories340Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.