- 1 zucchini (very thinly sliced)
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1/2 leek (sliced)
- 1 carrot (cut in julienne strips)
- 150 grams Pleurotus mushrooms (sliced)
- 150 grams portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- 50 grams peas
- 100 grams peeled shrimp
- 100 grams surimi (diced)
- bechamel sauce
- Ilha cheese
- semi hard cheese
- sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices, about 0.5 cm (approximately 1/4 inch) thick.
- Season with salt.
- Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add sliced leek and sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Cut carrots into julienne strips and add to pan.
- Add sliced mushrooms.
- Add peas.
- Cook over low heat.
- Season with a pinch of salt. Add the prawns and diced surimi.
- When shrimp are cooked, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (approximately 375°F).
- In a baking dish, place a thin layer of béchamel sauce and top with a layer of zucchini.
- Add a layer of vegetable mixture, add a second layer of béchamel sauce and a layer of cheese.
- Repeat steps, so that final layer is béchamel and cheese.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.