Seafood EnchiladasLa Cocina de Babel
These cheesy seafood enchiladas bring all the flavors of the seaside to your dinner table. Featuring shrimp and scallops, each enchilada is packed with flavor. Chipotle peppers add a unique smokiness to the tomato sauce and fresh cilantro adds a refreshing flavor. Sprinkled with cheese and baked until golden and melty, these seafood enchiladas will be the highlight of the evening and have you reminiscing about your last beach getaway.
- 300 grams shrimp (peeled)
- 200 grams sea scallops (without their shells)
- 1 lemon
- hot sauce
- ground black pepper
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 teaspoons chili peppers (chipotle, crushed)
- 1 onions (finely sliced)
- 40 grams cilantro
- 400 grams tomato sauce
- 200 grams havarti cheese (grated)
- 1In a non-metallic bowl, add the seafood, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
- 2Stir and refrigerate for half an hour.
- 3Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- 5Take a tortilla and smear 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle peppers on it. Then add 1/6 of the marinated seafood.
- 6Top with onion slices and cilantro.
- 7Secure with a toothpick and add to the baking dish.
- 8Repeat with the other 5 tortillas.
- 9Pour the tomato sauce over the enchiladas and finish with a sprinkling of grated cheese and oregano.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
PER SERVING *
|Calories330Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.