These cheesy seafood enchiladas bring all the flavors of the seaside to your dinner table. Featuring shrimp and scallops, each enchilada is packed with flavor. Chipotle peppers add a unique smokiness to the tomato sauce and fresh cilantro adds a refreshing flavor. Sprinkled with cheese and baked until golden and melty, these seafood enchiladas will be the highlight of the evening and have you reminiscing about your last beach getaway.
- 300 grams shrimp (peeled)
- 200 grams sea scallops (without their shells)
- 1 lemon
- hot sauce
- ground black pepper
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 teaspoons chili peppers (chipotle, crushed)
- 1 onion (finely sliced)
- 40 grams cilantro
- 400 grams tomato sauce
- 200 grams havarti cheese (grated)
- In a non-metallic bowl, add the seafood, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
- Stir and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Take a tortilla and smear 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle peppers on it. Then add 1/6 of the marinated seafood.
- Top with onion slices and cilantro.
- Secure with a toothpick and add to the baking dish.
- Repeat with the other 5 tortillas.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the enchiladas and finish with a sprinkling of grated cheese and oregano.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
|Calories330Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.