Treat yourself to a fancy seafood dinner with this recipe for Sea Bass with Clam Sauce. Pan seared sea bass is wonderfully flaky and is only enhanced by the deliciously seasoned white wine clam sauce. Each bite is full of beautifully seasoned flavor. Plate the sea bass, cover with a healthy serving of the clam sauce, and garnish with a few clams. You will instantly feel transported to a five star restaurant in the comfort of your own home.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chives
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 chile pepper (cayenne, diced)
- 500 grams clams
- 2 sea bass fillets (large)
- ground black pepper
- Saute the garlic and chive in a skillet on medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add the flour and continue to cook.
- Add the white wine, allow the alcohol to evaporate for 1 minute, and add water. Stir well. Add the parsley and cayenne pepper. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the clams and cover the saucepan, cook until they open, up to 10 minutes.
- Season the fillets with salt and black pepper and pan sear with the remaining oil. Cook for 3 minutes on the skin side 1 minute on the fillet side.
- Plate the fish and pour the clam sauce on top. Garnish with a few clams.