Sea Bass Baked in SaltRecetas del Señor Señor
Enjoy fish with a salty, spicy kick to it. Using a mixture of olive oil, fried garlic, and cayenne peppers, this recipe is sure to please your special someone. The only thing that you need to do with the fish is to clean it, pack it in salt, and bake.
- 1 kilogram sea bass (whole)
- 1 egg whites
- 2 kilograms coarse salt
- olive oil
- garlic (slices, fried)
- cayenne pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 220C.
- 2Clean the sea bass, but leave the scales and head on.
- 3Mix the egg white and the salt, this way removing the salt crust at the end will be easier.
- 4Place a layer of salt on a baking pan, then place the sea bass on top. Cover with salt and press down, but leave a thick layer on top.
- 5Bake for 20–22 minutes.
- 6Remove the crust and serve adding a drizzle of olive oil and fried garlic slices with a touch of cayenne peppers.