- 1/2 block pressed tofu (or firm, extra-firm)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (or more)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin (or less of)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Calories170Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jennifer B. 6 days ago
Added mushrooms, spinach and tomato! First time i ever liked tofu scramble! Will make again!!!
Hannah Seage 19 days ago
Added spinach and yellow bell pepper I needed to use! Love the nutritional yeast and I'm excited to try again since I ran into some user error and didn't press the tofu enough XD Also need to make again to try on toast, sounds delish!
Jenniffer 23 May 2018
Perfect egg scramble substitution for a vegan breakfast. Loved it!
jerome S. 28 Apr 2018
easy, quick and good.
Dannie 2 Jan 2018
Added spinach, corn and vegan cheese as recommended by another reviewer. It turned out great! Will add to my regular rotation for easy meals.
Korie Gallagher 13 Sep 2017
• this tofu scramble is really good • this would go perfectly with a breakfast burrito because it tastes like Mexican cruise to me • I HIGHLY recommend vegan cheese and spinach cooked with it •
Angela Renac 17 Jun 2017
Super easy, and actually prefer it to scrambled eggs now!
Vanessa M. 2 Mar 2017
Amazing. I added all the ingredients without measuring, to my liking. Had this been served to me, I would have never known I was not eating eggs.
Akos Nze 27 Oct 2016
This was tasty. Served atop toast and sliced tomato. Modified the recipe with some leftover sauce from some improvised vegan mac & cheese. Made the tofu creamier.
Summer K. 17 Oct 2016
This is a simple, easy scrambled tofu. I usually just eyeball the cumin and nutritional yeast...you really can't go wrong. I normally serve with some sautéed mushrooms and onions, wrap it all in a tortilla and top with salsa for some yummy breakfast tacos.