Scrambled Egg Whites with PeppersHoje para Jantar
Egg whites sometimes get a bad reputation, but they are actually a healthy and delicious way to start your day. In this recipe, the egg whites are scrambled with peppers and onions for a flavor-packed breakfast. Serve the scrambled eggs with a slice or two of wholegrain bread, which will help make this a super filling breakfast. If you want to add a little more flavor to the eggs, add some spinach and sprinkle with some fresh herbs.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pepper
- 1 onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sauce (English, optional)
- 1Pour the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion.
- 2Let sauté over low heat.
- 3Add diced pepper to the onion and season with the English sauce.
- 4Pour the egg whites into a bowl, stir with a fork and pour over the vegetables.
- 5Stir constantly.
- 6When they are dry, check the seasonings and pour pink pepper on top before serving.
- 7You can replace the peppers with mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant or a combination.