- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- thin slices of red, green, yellow bell
- fresh spinach
- dried chilli
- In a bowl add your egg whites, grated parmesan and season with black pepper, white pepper and salt.
- Wash and slice your vegetables. Heat up a pan on medium heat and add 1/2 teaspoon of butter and lightly fry your vegetables. After 1 minute set them aside and your pan as well.
- n a bowl add your egg whites, grated parmesan and season with black pepper, white pepper and salt. Now it is time to whisk up your egg whites until fluffy. Will take you about 30 seconds of fast whisking. Add 1/2 teaspoon of butter to the pan on medium heat and add your egg whites. Stir around with your spatula until they are forming curds. Now add your vegetables again (the vegetables are adding moisture unfortunately) and stir until done. Egg whites should alway be cooked well. Egg yolk can be raw.
- When your eggs are ready plate them and sprinkle with some dried chilli for extra taste and presentation. Enjoy.
- for more recipes please visit: http://potsofsmiles.blogspot.co.uk/