Scrambled Arugula Eggs with Cod LiverKooking
The wonderful part about Scrambled Arugula Eggs with Cod Liver is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Scrambled Arugula Eggs with Cod Liver is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green onions
- arugula (handful)
- 2 eggs
- liver (in oil, half a can)
- Spanish smoked paprika
- ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Julienne green onion and cook over medium heat in a frying pan.
- 2When it begins to toast, add the red pepper in pieces, saute a minute and then add the arugula.
- 3Almost immediately, add two broken eggs, not scrambled.
- 4Stir a bit without actually allowing the egg to cook completely (it'll end up cooking on its own with the remaining heat).
- 5Place on a plate and season.
- 6Cut up the cod liver and place it around the scrambled egss on the plate.
- 7Sprinkle with Spanish-smoked paprika and top it off with a drizzle of oil.