Cut in halves or quarters for appetizers. Serve with sour cream along side.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausages
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon onions (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 eggs (hard cooked, shelled)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (fine)
- Combine sausage, parsley, onion, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Divide sausage mixture into 4 portions; shape into patties.
- Place one egg atop each patty, shaping the sausage mixture around egg till completely covered. Roll each sausage-covered egg in breadcrumbs. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut in halves or quarters for appetizers. Serve with sour cream along side.