Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Scorpionfish Pate is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 anchovy (the premium kind, washed to remove excess salt)
- 1 crab stick
- 1 can mussels (natural, ., Important, don't use the pickled or marinated ones., 6 mussels)
- 1 chive
- 1 jigger dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (if possible, homemade)
- 3 crab sticks (diced)
- Blend all of the ingredients together, except the 3 diced crab sticks, until a thick cream is formed.
- Add the diced crab sticks.
- Serve with toasted bread.