Schwowebredele Christmas CookiesLolibox
- 250 grams butter (softened)
- 125 grams white sugar
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 250 grams ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 500 grams flour
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1Combine the softened butter, sugars, ground almonds, eggs, lemon zest, and cinnamon until it is smooth.
- 2Gradually, add the flour and knead the dough until obtaining an elastic consistency.
- 3Shape a dough ball, cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350F
- 5After 1 hour, roll out the dough to 1/2 centimeters thick.
- 6Cut out various shapes with cookie cutters.
- 7Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- 8Combine egg yolk and milk and brush the cookies with this mixture.
- 9Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 10Watch the baking closely. Schwowebredele must have a nice golden color when done.