Schnitzel is a traditional dish consisting of pan fried breaded meat that is pounded thin. This recipe for Schnitzel with Garlic Dressed Salad is ready in 35 minutes and will wow your loved one with your cooking abilities. Ingredients include bonele…
s skinless chicken breasts, smoked ground almonds, egg, ground black pepper, olive oil, minced garlic clove, salt, lettuce, and tomatoes. Serve the delectable chicken with the salad on the side.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (medium, pounded thin)
- 3/4 cup almonds (smoked, ground)
- 1 egg
- ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- salt and ground black pepper
- lettuce (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- tomato (sliced)
- Beat the egg in a large bowl and season with pepper.
- Place the ground almonds onto a plate.
- Pass the chicken through the egg to coat and then through the almonds, pressing down so that they stick to the chicken on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat and saute the chicken. Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and drain the excess grease, patting with paper towels.
- Whisk the olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper together to make the dressing. Toss with the lettuce and tomato.
- Serve the chicken with the salad on the side.
|Calories880Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.