Scallops are a perfect buttery and palate pleasing seafood. When cooked to perfection, they can melt in your mouth and leave your taste buds in dreamy deliciousness. This recipe for Scallops and Fried Raw Ham Fried on a Crunchy Courgette Carpaccio is so dreamy and decadent, your loved ones will praise your culinary skills. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you are hosting an intimate family dinner, so you can wow your family.
- 8 scallops (fresh)
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 lemon
- 20 grams pinenuts
- parmesan cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 slice Italian ham
- basil (Chopped)
- olive oil
- Wash the zucchini and with a large peeler make thin slices lengthwise.
- Squeeze the half lemon and pour it on the zucchini with 1 tbsp of oil and a little bit of coarse salt, set aside.
- In a frying pan, brown the pine nuts and set aside. Cut the ham into small strips.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil. In another pan, cook the scallops over high heat, sprinkle with salt and pepper. When almost cooked, add the ham to the skillet. Stir gently, as the ham colors very quickly.
- In a plate, place the zucchini in a nest shape. On the nest, place a few sliced dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and some basil.
- Top with the scallops and the ham.
- Before serving add pepper and parmesan shavings and enjoy.