Scallops with Ginger Butter, Cilantro, and LimeOn dine chez Nanou
This ain't your average Scallops with Ginger Butter, Cilantro, and Lime. This Scallops with Ginger Butter, Cilantro, and Lime recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Scallops with Ginger Butter, Cilantro, and Lime recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 6 scallops (and shells)
- 1 lime zest (and juice)
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 piece ginger
- 20 grams unsalted butter (melted)
- coarse salt
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 egg yolks
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Clean scallops well. If already clean, simply rinse under cold water. Place on paper towel and dry quickly.
- 3Grate the green lime to get a thin zest, chop half of the bunch of coriander, and grate 3 centimeters of ginger. Mix the ingredients together, add the melted butter, then the juice of half a lime. Add salt.
- 4Place scallops in each shell, add a teaspoon of the butter / herb mixture. Close the shell and brush the edges (2 centimeters high) with egg yolk.
- 5Cut strips of puff pastry about 7 centimeters wide, and the length of the shell tower (about 20 centimeters).
- 6Paste them on the shell so that it closes the edges.
- 7Glaze the pastry with egg yolk.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
PER SERVING *
|Calories280Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.