Scallops and Prawns in Citrus OilKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Scallops and Prawns in Citrus Oil. This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- prawns (or shrimp)
- ginger (grated)
- oil (citrus)
- orange peel (powder, optional)
- ground black pepper
- 1A couple of hours before preparing the dish, marinate the scallops and prawns with the grated ginger, salt, pepper and citrus oil.
- 2Prepare orange peel powder by drying orange peels in the oven or outdoors and then grating finely in the blender.
- 3At meal time, lightly cook the scallops and prawns on a hot grill. Do not overcook.
- 4To serve, sprinkle scallops and prawns with powdered orange peel.