- 3 leeks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 8 scallops
- 1 bouillon cube
- 25 grams corn starch
- cream (5 cl.)
- champagne (5 cl., or white wine)
- bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 410 F.
- Wash the leeks, and slice thinly.
- Brown the leeks in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 cup of water.
- Cook until the water starts evaporating.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place the cooked leeks in the small oven-safe dishes.
- Fry the scallops with 1 tablespoon of butter for 2 minutes on each side. Place them on top of the leeks.
- Meanwhile, boil water and the stock cube
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the cream and white wine. Add this mixture to the vegetable broth.
- Stir until thickened.
- Pour the cream on top of the leeks and scallops.
- Cover with breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Seared ScallopsLeite's Culinaria
Coquilles St. JacquesHellmann's
Creamy Asparagus TartHellmann's
Cassolette Van Mosselvlees Met ProseccoSmulweb
Chicken with Whole Grains CasseroleCindy's Recipes and Writings
Perfectly Seared ScallopsBaker by Nature
Seared ScallopsWhole Foods Market
Spicy Seared ScallopsThe Spruce
“Magic” cassoletteUkrainian Recipes
Potato Leek SoupThe Taste San Francisco
Easy Broiled ScallopsSkinny Ms
Braised LeeksFox and Briar
Scallop and Leek CassoletteLolibox
Cassolette de petits gris d'Aurillac/ortes savagesSmulweb
Braised LeeksSimply Recipes