Pizza is the perfect palate pleasing way to melt all your stresses away. This recipe for Savoie Pizza is flavorful and delicious. The crust is wonderfully soft and hearty. The toppings are piled high with rich ingredients and savory sauces. And don't forget the decadent cheeses! Be sure to pick up the ingredients for this delicious pizza so you can surprise your family with a homemade delicious dinner this week.
- 2 teaspoons baker's yeast
- warm water (16 cl.)
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 200 grams smoked bacon
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 5 tablespoons cream
- Tomme de Savoie
- raclette (de Savoie)
- In the food processor bowl, mix the yeast and warm water.
- Add flour, salt and olive oil.
- Knead in the food processor for 10 minutes.
- Form a ball, cover it with a clean cloth and let dough rise for two hours, just until it is double in volume.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until they are tender.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat a frying pan and add the bacon and pepper. Fry until the bacon browns.
- Add the onion and mix well.
- Add the cream and mix again.
- Roll out the pizza dough on parchment paper.
- Pour the cream mixture on top.
- Add the chopped potatoes.
- Finish with the pieces of Tomme de Savoie and Raclette cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.