- 1 1/2 tablespoons promise buttery spread
- 2 all potato purpos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Blend garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt Promise® Buttery Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and potatoes, stirring occasionally and turning potatoes, 5 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Add garlic mixture; toss to coat. Add broth and simmer covered, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.