- 2 pounds asparagus (trimmed)
- 30 sprays i can't believe it's not butter! spray original
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange asparagus in roasting pan; evenly spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original. Roast 15 minutes or until asparagus are crisp-tender. Drizzle with vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
PER SERVING *
|Calories50Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jennine Cabrera 8 Sep
Good, but not great. We all love asparagus, so this was an easy recipe to get my kids to eat.
Robyn 24 Aug
I used my new wave oven to cook the asparagus. I sprayed the rack with canola oil, melted butter and drizzled it al over the asparagus. I cooked at 350 for 10 min and mixed 2 tablespoon of vinegar with the left over butter and placed the asparagus in the mixture and plated it. It was ready to serve and amazing!
Myranda 12 Jun
My husband loved them and he's not one for greens. He took the leftovers to eat at work during his night shift. Will totally make again!
Buckley 3 May
I only had the stick Cant Believe but I melted it and it worked fine. I think I would have preferred olive oil instead of the butter taste but loved how easy this was.
Philip Roberts 11 Apr
cooked it 30min, used real butter and cooked with onions. yes, i would make it again
Kathryn Larrabee 1 Apr
pretty good haf to sub out the spray for butter but was good
Emma C. 31 Mar
very easy to make, but the flavor was a little bland. other than that it was good
Laura Henry-Black 17 Feb
Excellent! Used some salted butter instead of the spray.
kirsten duff 5 Jan
Delicious and easy. Would definitely make it again.
Cedric C. 14 May 2017
Truly Excellent. The simplest meal I've ever made and one of the best. I used melted butter instead of the spray. Worked a treat!
Kimberly Monaski 30 Oct 2016
Yummy, except I like mine not so mushy. My fault. Cooked in toaster over. Also, I used extra virgin olive oil instead of the cooking spray. But still yummy and nutritious:)
Corbin H. 5 Jul 2016
Perfectly Delish ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Loved it Family pleaser Best ever Yummy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Gabrielle R. 8 Jun 2016
I tried it with an Espresso balsamic and chipotle oil. I use only the best oils and balsamics. the family loved it. Will definitely do this again.
Charlotte C. 13 Feb 2016
The preparation for this dish was easy and the asparagus turned out well and tasted delicious! I'd recommend this to anyone.