Savory Vegetable CrumbleOn dine chez Nanou
If you want to make a decadent and hearty vegetable dish that they whole family will enjoy during Sunday dinner, then this Savory Vegetable Crumble is a sure win. It takes 80 minutes to prepare, so make sure you set aside time to let this dish cook. There are so many hearty and decadent ingredients in this savory dish, that everyone will love the texture and flavor of the sweet squash and the rich chorizo.
- 800 grams butternut squash
- 4 carrots
- 4 leeks
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 200 grams spanish chorizo (thinly sliced)
- 100 grams flour
- 75 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 100 grams old-fashioned oats
- 50 grams seeds (mixed, sunflower, flax, squash)
- 100 grams butter (cold, cut into small pieces)
- 1Peel and cut the butternut sqush into cubes.
- 2Peel the carrots and the leeks and chop into pieces.
- 3Mince the onion and garlic.
- 4Heat the oil in a pan and cook for 5 minutes the onion, add the garlic, leeks and chorizo.
- 5Sauté for 5 minutes.
- 6Add the carrots and butternut squash
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- 9If necessary, add a little water to prevent vegetables from sticking
- 10Stir regularly.
- 11Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 12Place the vegetables on a baking dish and discard the cooking juice.
- 13In a bowl combine the flour, Parmesan, oats, seeds and a little salt.
- 14Add the small pieces of butter and work with your fingertips to get a crumbly mixture.
- 15Spread it over the vegetables and bake for 20 to 25 min.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.