- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely chopped )
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken parts (bone-in, with skin)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; set aside.
- In roasting pan, arrange chicken; spread a small amount of the mayonnaise mixture under the skin of each piece, then brush top of each piece with remaining mixture.
- Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- *Substitution: Use 1 teaspoon dried sage, rosemary and/or thyme, crushed.