If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Savory Mushroom and Pea Quiche. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 1 pie pastry (shortcrust)
- 1 jar porcini
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 1 onions (sliced)
- whipping cream (20 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams grating cheese
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Spread pastry in pie pan.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- In a skillet, saute the onion and peas in a little bit of oil, and then add the mushrooms.
- Cover the surface of the shortcrust pastry in the pie pan with the mushroom mixture.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, eggs, grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until custard is set and golden brown.