- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs (plain)
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- Combine ground beef, Soup Mix, bread crumbs and 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce in large bowl; shape into 16 (2-in.) meatballs.
- Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat and brown meatballs in two batches. Remove meatballs and set aside.
- Return meatballs to saucepan, then stir in remaining Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti.