Savory Herb CheesecakeKitchenAid
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (cold, cut into small pieces)
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 green apples (216 g, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 48 grams eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon (cooked, about 4 slices)
- 3 ounces brie cheese (sliced, divided)
- 1Add flour, granulated sugar and salt to bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach bowl and Flat Beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and mix 1 minute or until combined. Add butter and beat on Speed 4 until mixture appears sandy with small lumps of butter. Stop and scrape bowl. Add water.Turn to Speed 2 and mix until dough comes together.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 3Melt butter in 12-inch sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add apples and brown sugar; sauté 6 minutes or liquid evaporates and apples are lightly browned. Cool.