The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Savory Eclairs with Crispy Parmesan Topping. recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Savory Eclairs with Crispy Parmesan Topping. recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Savory Eclairs with Crispy Parmesan Topping. recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Savory Eclairs with Crispy Parmesan Topping. recipe a star rating!
- 50 grams softened butter
- 50 grams flour
- 20 hazelnuts (gramsground)
- 30 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 50 grams water
- 50 grams whole milk
- 1 pinch salt (and sugar)
- 45 grams butter
- 55 grams flour
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients of the crispy topping in a medium bowl.
- Place the dough between 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Roll with rolling pin to 1mm thick
- Let set in the refrigerator for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into the desired shape.
- In a saucepan, boil water, milk, salt, sugar and butter.
- Add the flour all at once.
- Stir until the mixture comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Transfert the dough in food processor bowl and let cool down.
- Add the eggs one by one by rapidly mixing between each in order to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch tip with pate a choux batter;
- Pipe out oblong shapes onto prepared baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Top eclairs with crispy topping shapes.
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Celsius (465 F).
- Place the eclairs inside the oven and turn it off for 25 minutes.
- Turn on again and lower the temperature to 170 C (340 F) for 15 minutes.
- Allow the éclairs to dry off inside the oven for 10 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.