- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 1-1/2 quart casserole or 6-cup souffle dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and dill. Stir in cheeses and green onions; set aside.
- In separate large bowl, with wire whisk, mix egg and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Slowly stir in milk. Gradually stir flour mixture into mayonnaise mixture. Batter will be stiff. Evenly spoon batter into prepared dish. Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.