Savory Breadsticks with SeedsL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Can you believe this Savory Breadsticks with Seeds only have 3 ingredients? These Savory Breadsticks with Seeds take roughly 35 minutes to prepare and make for the perfect side dish to an traditional Italian meal. Let us know what you think of this Savory Breadsticks with Seeds recipe in the comments below. This recipe will not disapoint as it is easy and delicious. Happy Baking!
- 1 sheet pastry dough (puff)
- seeds (Mixed, poppy seeds, sesame seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat the oven to 190C.
- 2Roll out the sheet of puff pastry dough.
- 3Sprinkle the dough with a generous amount of seeds and the salt (depending on how salty you like the breadsticks).
- 4Cut the dough into strips and twist them.
- 5Bake the breadstick twists for approximately 15 minutes. The breadsticks should be lightly golden.