- 1 pound assorted fresh vegetables (thinly sliced, red, green or yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, onion or eggplant)
- 1/4 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 burrito size whole wheat tortillas (10-in.)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cook vegetables over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic.
- Onto tortillas, evenly spread mayonnaise mixture, then layer lettuce, vegetables and cheese. Roll and fold filled tortillas.