- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 grams raisins
- 30 grams pinenuts
- Rinse and separate the spinach leaves.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- When the water starts to boil, add the spinach leaves. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the spinach leaves immediately with cold water so they do not lose their green color.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet on high. Add the chopped garlic, raisins, and the pine nuts, setting some aside for garnishing.
- Sauté a little, then add the spinach.
- To serve, pack the spinach mixture into a ramekin and turn over on plate.
- Garnish with pine nuts.