Sautéed Spinach with Croutons, Pine Nuts and SpaghettiHoje para Jantar
- day old bread
- olive oil (drizzle)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until "al dente".
- 2Heat a different pan with salted water. Once boiling, add the rinsed spinach leaves. Simmer for about 2 or 3 minutes, drain immediately and run through cold water so they don't lose their color. Set aside.
- 3Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, add the whole garlic cloves and let them release the aroma. Add the cubed sliced bread and fry a little bit. When they are almost ready, add the pine nuts. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4In the same skillet, sauté the spinach, previously well drained.
- 5Add to the pasta and mix well.
- 6Garnish with croutons and pine nuts.