- 3 pounds sirloin steak (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (plus additional for cooking)
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley (chopped, or cilantro)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning (divided [i.e. Mesquite/Montreal/Chicago/ Kansas City your preference])
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1 sweet onion (large, cut into thin wedges)
- black pepper (to taste)
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Michele R. 2 days ago
This was so good. The marinade alone was amazing. Will be making again and may even try with chicken.
Kevin Young 30 Jul
Awesome! Very tender meat. I kept the Marinade though rather than throw out. Also used slotted spoon to stir and break up onion wedges.
Hodgson 17 Mar
It's Delicious!! the whole clan loved It! sweet but not too sweet and spicy but with just a lil kick. will make it again..❤
Daugherty 4 Mar
I did not marinate instead cooked veggies with it together also added broccoli and it was excellent!
sheila seale 29 Jan
It was great,making it a second time! 5 stars!
Jane D. 11 Jan
it was delicious. I didn't have teriyaki so I used soy instead. we did find it much more spicy than we're used to, so next time I'll maybe cut out the red pepper flakes, but the smell was amazing, and the flavor fantastic.
Tobi Abraham 9 Jan 2017
So good! I used pre sliced sirloin strips and served over rice. It would also make great filling for steak fajitas. It is spicy, use less red pepper flakes if you're sensitive to spicy food.
Kendra T. 4 Nov 2016
i love the flavor of the teriyaki sauce with the peppers, very bright colorful dish and I thought it was great