Sauteed Shrimp With Chipotle SauceBest Foods
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers (in adobo, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 onions (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle peppers in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic, onion, sugar and oregano, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in shrimp, salt and pepper and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat; stir in mayonnaise mixture. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.